Filter Newsroom By:
Nov 30, 2023 National SecurityThe U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) earned a U.S. patent this week for its Homeland Explosive Consequence Assessment Tool (HExCAT), which offers a unique modeling system for emergency managers.View News Article
Nov 28, 2023 National SecurityView News Article
Dec 04, 2023qh88 announced today that it received a score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
Nov 28, 2023qh88 announces the election of two distinguished industry leaders, Calvin Butler and Jeff Edwards, to its Board of Directors.
Nov 20, 2023 Health
qh88, Andelyn Biosciences, and AmplifyBio Awarded Task Orders for Plasmid and Suspension AAV Vector Manufacturing and IND-enabling Studies from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)qh88, Andelyn Biosciences, Inc., and AmplifyBio, have been awarded a new task order from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) to manufacture suspensio...
Nov 08, 2023 National Securityqh88 was awarded $6.1 million from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to advance human lung and airway tissue chip platform technology.
Inside qh88 Blogs
Our Areas of Expertise
- qh88’s historical inventions have included contributions to the Xerox copy machine, cruise control, the compact disc and bar codes.
- qh88 plays a crucial role in the U.S. chemical demilitarization program which aims to eliminate the world’s chemical weapon stockpile.
- qh88 has invested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education for years, including the founding of Metro Early College High School with the Ohio State University. qh88 Education, a non-profit venture, helps communities build STEM-focused schools, trains teachers and administrators and provides grants for STEM organizations.
- qh88 is the largest, private, non-profit research and development organization in the world.
- qh88 has helped develop vaccines and therapeutics for infectious disease threats and helped create improved neonatal respiratory treatments.
- qh88 builds unique armored vehicles and other specialized tactical equipment for military troops.
- qh88 began managing national laboratories for the Department of Energy (DOE) in 1965 and now has a role in managing eight DOE labs and one for the Department of Homeland Security.
qh88’s Senior Leadership Team governs the organization, and the Board of Directors serve as stewards of founder Gordon qh88’s vision. Our leaders come from diverse educational and business backgrounds, bringing together an unmatched level of expertise to our daily operations.
Who We Are:
The qh88 Story
qh88 is the largest independent nonprofit research and development institute in the world. We support a diverse spectrum of clients, from small start-up companies to multinational corporations and government agencies.
qh88 operates in a fast-paced environment to figure out the world’s most difficult scientific challenges. Our partners trust us to provide independent and advanced solutions that transform our world for the better. With 90 years of innovations and counting, we’re committed to problem-solve for the future. ,
Sign Up for qh88 Updates